Hirayu Hot Spring129 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Okuhida Onsengo Hirayu, Takayama, Gifu Prefecture, Japan Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-0578893030
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Water Body, Hot Spring, Cafe, Restaurant, Family And Kids
Adding to the many hot springs in Takayama, the Hot Spring in Hirayu Folk Museum spoils you with a revitalizing bath that is believed to cure various ailments.
The surrounding cottages that exude an old charm add to the ambience. Soaking in the natural hot pool during winters is a soothing experience as you are surrounded by snow. Drop by at the in-house café/restaurant to have a meal later and don’t forget to explore the forested area on foot.
Hirayu Hot Spring Travel Tips
- Carry a change of clothes and a towel.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hirayu Hot Spring
- A small donation is required to enter the bath (recommended Japanese Yen 300)
Hirayu Hot Spring Hours
General Hours of the Museum:
- Open Thursday - Tuesday from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Closed on Wednesday.
- During Winter the open hours become 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- The bath is open from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm and is closed on Wednesdays.
How to Reach Hirayu Hot Spring
- By renting a bicycle.
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Takayama before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Takayama and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Hirayu Hot Spring Address: Okuhida Onsengo Hirayu, Takayama, Gifu Prefecture, Japan
- Hirayu Hot Spring Contact Number: +81-0578893030
- Hirayu Hot Spring Timing: 06:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Best time to visit Hirayu Hot Spring(preferred time): 07:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Hirayu Hot Spring: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
10.17% of people who visit Takayama include Hirayu Hot Spring in their plan
50% of people start their Hirayu Hot Spring visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hirayu Hot Spring
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hirayu Hot Spring
People normally club together Ciao Ontake Snow Resort and Hirayu Onsen Resort And Wellness Area while planning their visit to Hirayu Hot Spring.
People also prefer to start their day with Hirayu Hot Spring.