Honokidaira Ski Resort8 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Takayama-shi, Gifu-ken, Hisashi Kuukawa-machi 447, Japan Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +81-577792244
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Nature, Resort, Ski Resort, Skiing, Adults
The Honokidaira Ski Resort is another one of the favorite winter spots around the city. The ski center lies at a height of 1230 meters while the summit stands at a height of 1550 meters! The place has 6 slopes with varying difficulty. The place is ideal for beginners and intermediate skiers while professional and experienced skiers can explore the snowy grounds near the summit itself.
End the visit by having a meal at the restaurant popular for its Hida beef skewers.
Entrance Ticket Details For Honokidaira Ski Resort
- Adult Lift Ticket: Japanese Yen 3800
- Junior Lift Ticket: Japanese Yen 2700
- Senior Lift Ticket: Japanese Yen 3000
- Ski Set: Japanese Yen 3500
- Snowboard Set: Japanese Yen 4000
- Adult/Children: Japanese Yen 3000
For other prices, visit the official website.
How to Reach Honokidaira Ski Resort
- By Bus: Denpaiki Automobile Co., Ltd. Honokinari Plant Bus Terminal
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Takayama before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Takayama and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Honokidaira Ski Resort Address: Takayama-shi, Gifu-ken, Hisashi Kuukawa-machi 447, Japan
- Honokidaira Ski Resort Contact Number: +81-577792244
- Honokidaira Ski Resort Timing: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm
- Best time to visit Honokidaira Ski Resort(preferred time): 09:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Honokidaira Ski Resort: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.63% of people who visit Takayama include Honokidaira Ski Resort in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
95% of people start their Honokidaira Ski Resort visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Honokidaira Ski Resort
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Honokidaira Ski Resort
People normally club together Hida Sashiko and Hirayuotaki Fall while planning their visit to Honokidaira Ski Resort.
People also prefer to start their day with Honokidaira Ski Resort.