Okuhida Bear's Park117 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Okuhida Onsengō Hitoegane, ２５３５−, 〒506-1432 Gifu-ken, Takayama-shi, Japan
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-0578892761
- Ticket Price: 900 JPY
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Park, Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
The Okuhida Bear's Park is home to a number of Asian black bears. Interacting with the bears as you feed them or to simply see them in their own world, is a rare chance to see these animals up close. The unusual gestures of the bears really get you off guard and is quiet fun to see as they find their own ways of interacting with you.
If you are an animal lover, you will love to spend some time here.
Entrance Ticket Details For Okuhida Bear's Park
- Adults ¥900 (Instead of ¥1000)
- Children pay 450 yen (Instead of ¥500)
How to Reach Okuhida Bear's Park
- By Bus: Kanba Water (bus) (Kanba Water- 1.2 kilometers away)
- By renting a bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Takayama before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Takayama and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.09% of people who visit Takayama include Okuhida Bear's Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
83.87% of people start their Okuhida Bear's Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Okuhida Bear's Park
91.77% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Okuhida Bear's Park