Danish Kings Garden, Tallinn
About Danish Kings Garden, Tallinn
Danish Kings Garden, Tallinn - Address
Address: Lühike jalg 9B, 10130 Tallinn, Estonia
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 64 times in trip plans
Garden, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Danish King's Garden is the place where the flag that marked the change of course of the battle and ultimately led to the victory of King Valdemar II, is believed to have been descended. The flag was later adopted to become the National flag of the Denmark.
With its lush premises, the park is home to 20 ancient trees and have ornamental plants and sculptures that embellish its green grass. Take a relaxing walk here in the afternoon.
Danish Kings Garden Information
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks to have a picnic here.
Danish Kings Garden Ticket Prices
- Admission to the place is Free.
How To reach Danish Kings Garden by Public Transport
- Bus: Vabaduse väljak
- Light Rail/ Tram: Vabaduse väljak
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car / Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tallinn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tallinn and book an accommodation of your choice.
Danish Kings Garden, Tallinn Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Eesti Tervishoiu Muuseum
- Hellemann Tower
- Estonian Puppet Theatre And Museum Nuku
- House Of The Blackheads
- Peter The Great House Museum
- Balti Jaama Turg
- The Broken Line Monument
- Town Jail Photography Museum
- Sadama Market
- Masters' Courtyard
- Tallinn Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Tallinn
- What to See in 48 Hours in Tallinn
- What to See in 72 Hours in Tallinn
- How to Spend 5 Days in Tallinn
- How to Spend 6 Days in Tallinn
- How to Spend 7 Days in Tallinn