Estonian National Opera, Tallinn
About Estonian National Opera, Tallinn
Estonian National Opera, Tallinn - Address, Phone Number
Address: 4 Estonia Avenue, Tallinn, Estonia
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Added 1 times in trip plans
Tour, Entertainment, Performance, Stage Show, Theatre, Family And Kids, Opera House
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Estonian National Opera offer some of the best opera, theater, ballet and musicals in Tallinn. The society was first established in the 19th century and soon folk performances, live theater and even comedy was embraced by the locals. Today, continuing the legacy, the theater is one of the best places to catch a trending live show.
The guided tours give you insight into the acoustics and construction of the theatre along with its interiors and history.
Estonian National Opera Ticket Prices
- For ticket prices of trending shows, visit the official website.
- Guided Tour: Adult- Euros 8; Discounted- Euros 5
Estonian National Opera Opening and Closing Hours
- Box Office Hours: Monday - Sunday: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Reservation of Tickets: Monday - Sunday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Guided Tour: Beginning at 5:30 pm: Friday in Estonian, on Saturday in English.
How To reach Estonian National Opera by Public Transport
- By Bus: Estonia
- By Light Rail/ Tram: Viru
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car / Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tallinn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tallinn and book an accommodation of your choice.
Estonian National Opera, Tallinn Reviews - Write a Review
Great national orchestra, unbelivable voices, talanted dances, all these in upscale historic theatrical building
Beautiful building. This building has two sectors. One is for Ballet and the other is for music. I watched ballet.
Beautiful building, friendly staff, very clean restrooms and good performance (La Bayadère ballet) of course.
Very nice venue, a special evening every time! If you go to tge top balcony you get a separate wardrobe and caff (way less busy) but tge acoustics are funny as you hear a lot more stomping from the balerinas and less or the orchestra playing :)
Very nice opera house and good quality of performances
- Nearby Attractions
- Les Petites OÜ
- Wismari 12
- Old Town
- Center Hottel, Narvaa Mattee
- Tomper OÜ
- Oldhouse Apartments
- Tall Hermann
- Tallinn Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Tallinn
- What to See in 48 Hours in Tallinn
- What to See in 72 Hours in Tallinn
- How to Spend 5 Days in Tallinn
- How to Spend 6 Days in Tallinn
- How to Spend 7 Days in Tallinn