Estonian Open Air Museum, Tallinn
Estonian Open Air Museum, Tallinn - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Vabaõhumuuseumi tee 12, 13521 Tallinn, Estonia
Ticket Price: 8 EUR
Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 748 times in trip plans
Museum, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Estonian Open Air Museum, Tallinn
Reliving the historic times from 18th to 20th century, the Rocca Al Mare Open Air Museum is set on 14 farms that function according to the rural roots with its own school, church, mills, fire station, fishing sheds and homes. The museum offers hand made souvenirs, horse rides and even traditional Estonian food at the on-ground Inn. The place also offers traditional entertainment during special events.
If history is what you love, there is no better way to travel back in time and experience the workings of a small village than spending an afternoon here.
Estonian Open Air Museum Ticket Prices
April 23 - September 28:
- Adult: Euros 8
- Discount: Euros 5
- Family: Euros 16
September 29 - April 22:
- Adult: Euros 6
- Discount: Euros 4
- Family: Euros 12
- Individual: Euros 30
- Family: Euros 55
Voucher for Kolu Inn:
- For one person: Euros 6
- For family: Euros 12
Estonian Open Air Museum Opening and Closing Hours
23rd April - 28th September(Summer):
- Farms, Kuie School and Lau Shop at 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Kolu Inn at 11:00 am - 8:00 pm.
- Museum park, Kolu Inn and handicraft store at 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
29th September - 22nd April(Winter):
- Museum park is open as well as the following buildings: Härjapea, Sepa, Setu farms, Peipus-Russian Dwelling, Kuie School, Kolu Inn, Lau Shop and handicraft shop.
- Farms: 10.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Kuie School: 10.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Lau Shop: 10.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Kolu Inn: 11.00 am - 6.00 pm
- On Mondays Kolu Inn: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Handicraft Shop: 10.00 am - 6.00 pm
- Park: 10.00 am - 6.00 pm
For other hours, visit the official website.
How To reach Estonian Open Air Museum by Public Transport
- Bus: Rocca al Mare
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car / Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tallinn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tallinn and book an accommodation of your choice.