Estonian Puppet Theatre And Museum Nuku, Tallinn
About Estonian Puppet Theatre And Museum Nuku, Tallinn
Estonian Puppet Theatre And Museum Nuku, Tallinn - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Lai 1, 10133 Tallinn, Estonia
Ticket Price: 3 EUR
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 2 times in trip plans
Museum, Theatre, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Offering a fun experience in the art of puppetry, the NUKU Estonian State Puppet and Youth Theatre is a must-see, especially if you are visiting with children. See the four elements of nature embrace the unique art and even try on costumes and make up. The theater has 5 rooms and stages with each room dedicated to a specific type of puppet.
The live performances are highly entertaining and even give you a peek into the backstage production- getting you familiar with the roles of a director, prop maker, manager, make-up artist and puppeteer!
Estonian Puppet Theatre And Museum Nuku Ticket Prices
- For prices of tickets of trending shows, visit the official website.
- Single ticket: Euros 3
- Family ticket: Euros 17
- Student and pensioner ticket: Euros 5.5
- Member of school/kindergarten group: Euros 4.5
- Theatre performance audience: Euros 3.5
- Participation of games, excursions, workshops: Euros 4.5
- Theatre Hour event (last Thursday of the month): Euros 5
- Guide service: Euros 40
- Renting birthday room: Euros 30
How To reach Estonian Puppet Theatre And Museum Nuku by Public Transport
- Bus: Balti jaam
- Light Rail/ Tram: Balti jaam
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car / Bike
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tallinn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tallinn and book an accommodation of your choice.
Estonian Puppet Theatre And Museum Nuku, Tallinn Reviews - Write a Review
This was an interesting place for puppet lovers. Kids will enjoy the different displays and areas to play. The cellar of horrors is a must see for horror movie lovers- a bit freaky but fun. The theatre displays all have an english text translation.
We like this theater. It is anordinar. If You like puppet theater or have children You have to visit this wonderful place
Very cool plays but the chairs will make you back hurt
Fun for younger kids and interesting to adults. In-between ages might get a tad bored.
Puppet theater. Has a museum as well as the theater. A place to see and visit with children.
- Nearby Attractions
- Kalamaja Kalmistupark
- Margaret's Garden
- Glehni Park
- Cru Hotel
- The Epic Bar Crawl Tallinn
- Peeter Suure Merekindluse Suurtukipatarei
- Lock Up
- Nun's Tower And Town Wall Walkway
- Tallinn Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Tallinn
- What to See in 48 Hours in Tallinn
- What to See in 72 Hours in Tallinn
- How to Spend 5 Days in Tallinn
- How to Spend 6 Days in Tallinn
- How to Spend 7 Days in Tallinn