Events and Festivals in Tallinn, Estonia
Events and Festivals in Tallinn
- Happening in over 4 days, the extravagant music festival of Ollesummer takes place in the month of April in the Tallinn Song Festival Grounds.
- The music festival of Jazzkaar celebrated in the month of mid-April attracts Jazz experts from all around the world and the celebration goes on for about 10 days.
- From dancing to live concerts to cultural and costumed performances, the one week long cultural festival of Old Town days celebrated in the months of late May and early June is a total treat to the visitors who are interested in understanding the local culture.
- In mid-August, Birgitta festival which involves a combination of music and theater is held amidst the ruins of Pirita convent.
- For movie enthusiasts, the best time to visit Tallinn is during the month of November during which Estonia's biggest film festival of Black Night Film Festival takes place.
Trip plans for Tallinn
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Tallinn
98 Views1 Day1 Day Trip to Tallinn with your friends and familyBy: Babatunde Takondwa
Tallinn Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Tallinn
SUP in Tallinn New on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Stand up paddle surfing (SUP) is a water sport from Hawaii which has quickly developed and grown in popularity in the recent ...Book Now
Shore Excursion: Old Town Tallinn and Kadriorg-Pirita Seaside 11 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
Maximize your time in Tallin with this shore excursion to Old Town and Kadriorg-Pirita. See Kadriorg Park, the palace built b...Book Now
Tallinn Walking Tour with Free Time and Port Transfers 12 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
Enjoy a guidedwalking tour of the Old Town in Tallinn on this active 3-hour tour. Over the course of three hours, you will be...Book Now
Guided Day Tour to Western Coast and Haapsalu from Tallinn
Duration: 7 Hrs
Explore the hidden wonders amidst the wilderness, including Estonia's most romantic waterfall, an old imperial Russian gun ba...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Saaremaa
- Events & Festivals in Puise
- Events & Festivals in Ramsi
- Events & Festivals in Pidula
- Events & Festivals in Keila
- Events & Festivals in Tarvastu