Events and Festivals in Tallinn
- Happening in over 4 days, the extravagant music festival of Ollesummer takes place in the month of April in the Tallinn Song Festival Grounds.
- The music festival of Jazzkaar celebrated in the month of mid-April attracts Jazz experts from all around the world and the celebration goes on for about 10 days.
- From dancing to live concerts to cultural and costumed performances, the one week long cultural festival of Old Town days celebrated in the months of late May and early June is a total treat to the visitors who are interested in understanding the local culture.
- In mid-August, Birgitta festival which involves a combination of music and theater is held amidst the ruins of Pirita convent.
- For movie enthusiasts, the best time to visit Tallinn is during the month of November during which Estonia's biggest film festival of Black Night Film Festival takes place.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Tallinn
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Tallinn
Skip the Line: Tallinn TV Tower Entrance Ticket43 Reviews
Duration: 2 HrsBook Now
Arrival private transfer from Tallinn Airport or Port to Tallinn by Luxury Van3 Reviews
Duration: 15 MinsBook Now
Terrific Tallinn Self-Guided Audio Tour1 Reviews
Duration: 3 HrsBook Now
Tallinn 1 Hour Romantic Photo Tour10 Reviews
Duration: 1 HrBook Now