Kadriorg Palace275 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: A. Weizenbergi 37, 10127 Tallinn, Estonia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +372-6066400
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Art Museums, Garden, Family And Kids, Architecture , Hall
Built for Catherine I of Russia, the Kadriorg Palace dates back to the early 18th century and is loved for its Petrine Baroque architecture. The palace holds foreign art in the Kadriorg Art Museum but its charm is overwhelmingly seen from its exteriors as well.
The Great Hall is the highlight of the palace with embellishments customized to incorporate Catharine’s name along with other additions. Do take a walk in the Kadriorg garden that adjoins the palace to complete the experience.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kadriorg Palace
Admission Fee For The Museum:
- Adults: Euros 5.50
- Concessions: Euros 3.50
- Family ticket: Euros 11
Joint Ticket (Kadriorg Palace and Mikkel Museum):
- Adult: Euros 6.50
- Concessions: Euros 4
- Family ticket: Euros 13
- International Museum Night (museum is open 6.00 pm –11.00 pm)
- International Museum Day
Kadriorg Palace Hours
- Tickets may be purchased until 30 minutes before the museum closes.
- Long Wednesday: The Kadriorg Art Museum is open on Wednesdays until 8:00 pm.
- Exceptional opening hours: 31 December
- Closed on Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Whitsunday.
- Closed three hours earlier: 23 and 31 December, 23 February, 22 June (3.00 pm)
How to Reach Kadriorg Palace
- By Bus: J. Poska
- By Light Rail/ Tram: J. Poska
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tallinn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tallinn and book an accommodation of your choice.
24.6% of people who visit Tallinn include Kadriorg Palace in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
40.91% of people start their Kadriorg Palace visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Kadriorg Palace
90% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kadriorg Palace