Long BootCurrently Open
- Address: Pikk jalg, 10130 Tallinn, Estonia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Cafe, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Streets
Long Boot - Review
Being the oldest street in Tallinn, the Long Boot (Pikk Jalg) offers a mad mixture of old fortifications, warehouses and churches that have incorporated modern cafes, restaurants and shops under their roofs. The small boutiques that sell art made by local artists, is one of the many perks of shopping here. If you like retail therapy with an ambience, the place promises a unique time spent in the lap of history in Tallinn.
Long Boot Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual shops vary.
How To reach Long Boot by Public Transport
- By Bus: Viru
- By Light Rail/ Tram: Viru
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car / Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tallinn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tallinn and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Long Boot
4.21% of people who visit Tallinn include Long Boot in their plan
35.71% of people start their Long Boot visit around 9 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Long Boot
66.67% of people prefer walking in order to reach Long Boot
Long Boot Map
Long Boot Trips
Long Boot, Tallinn Reviews
All QuestionsLong boot
- Parrocchia SS Salvatore
- Di Fulvio Isabella
- Parrocchia S. Nicola Di Bari
- Parrocchia S. Maria Assunta
- Grizzo Pedro
- L.i.s. Laboratorio Dellimmaginario Scientifico SCRL
- Chiesa Di Gesù Cristo Dei Santi Degli Ultimi Giorni
- Casa Madre Della Vita - Diocesi Di Concordia - Pordenone
- Traina Daniela
- So.Ge.C.Ca. SRL
- Parrocchia S. Marco
- Palazzo Tinti
- Chiesa Cristiana Evangelica