Luscher & Matiesen1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Toom-Rüütli 10, 10130 Tallinn, Estonia Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +371-56912910
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Museums, Winery, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
Learn about the process of brewing beer in Estonia and taste a wide collection of wine of all colors. The Museum of Estonian Drinking Culture celebrates the history of the Luscher and Matieson company- an iconic brewery in the city along with the effects of war that the company went through.
Take a tour of the place that includes the wine tasting and get a little tipsy on the gorgeous flavors while you learn about yet another of the city’s chapters.
Entrance Ticket Details For Luscher & Matiesen
- Admission: Euros 3 per person
Luscher & Matiesen Hours
- For groups you can take appointment other than during the official hours.
How to Reach Luscher & Matiesen
- Bus: Balti jaam
- Light Rail/ Tram: Balti jaam
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car / Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tallinn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tallinn and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Luscher & Matiesen Address: Toom-Rüütli 10, 10130 Tallinn, Estonia
- Luscher & Matiesen Contact Number: +371-56912910
- Luscher & Matiesen Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Luscher & Matiesen Price: 3 EUR
- Time required to visit Luscher & Matiesen: 00:40 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.08% of people who visit Tallinn include Luscher & Matiesen in their plan
95% of people start their Luscher & Matiesen visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Luscher & Matiesen
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Luscher & Matiesen
People normally club together Eesti Korstnapuhkijate Koda and Maarjamae Memorial while planning their visit to Luscher & Matiesen.