Niguliste Museum, Tallinn
Niguliste Museum, Tallinn - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Niguliste 3, 10146 Tallinn, Estonia
Ticket Price: 5 EUR
Time Required: 00:40 Mins
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 76 times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Niguliste Museum, Tallinn
Located in the St. Nicholas' Church, the Niguliste Museum is known for its exquisite art collection with medieval tombstones, a gorgeous alter, paintings, historic silver ware that belonged to the guild of Tallinn and a modern art collection of the church that completes the experience.
If you love history and art, take a tour of the place to understand the stories of the historic art dating back to the 15th century!
Niguliste Museum Ticket Prices
- Adults: Euros 5
- Concessions: Euros 3
- Family Ticket: Euros 10
- International Museum Night (museum is open 6:00 pm –11:00 pm) and International Museum Day.
Fro other prices, visit the official website.
Niguliste Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- May–September: Tickets may be purchased until 30 minutes before the museum closes.
- October–April: Tickets may be purchased until 30 minutes before the museum closes.
- Closed three hours earlier: 23 and 31 December, 23 February, 22 June
How To reach Niguliste Museum by Public Transport
- By Bus: Vabaduse valjak
- By Light Rail/ Tram: Vabaduse valjak
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car / Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tallinn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tallinn and book an accommodation of your choice.