Nomme Market4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Turu plats 8, 10113 Tallinn, Estonia Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +372-6457307
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids
With colorful produce of fruits, vegetables and meats that flood the Turu plats, the Nomme Market offers the foodie soul of the city in its small shops since the early 20th century! The market is most popular for its seasonal food section with the forest berries in summers being a popular buy.
Take a walk here as you shop for locally harvested honey, seasonal fruits and pastries in the morning.
How to Reach Nomme Market
- Bus: Nomme
- Light Rail/ Tram: Nõmme
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car / Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tallinn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tallinn and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nomme Market Address: Turu plats 8, 10113 Tallinn, Estonia
- Nomme Market Contact Number: +372-6457307
- Nomme Market Timing: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Nomme Market: 00:20 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.32% of people who visit Tallinn include Nomme Market in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
95% of people start their Nomme Market visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Nomme Market
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nomme Market
People normally club together Estonian Museum Of Natural History and Miia Milla Manda Museum while planning their visit to Nomme Market.