Peter The Great House Museum, TallinnCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 2 Mäekalda Street, 10127 Tallinn, Estonia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +372-6013123
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
About Peter The Great House Museum, Tallinn
The home is where Peter the Great stayed with his wife Catherine during their visit to Tallinn. The role of Peter the Great in Estonian history, is irreplaceable. The Emperor pushed the borders of Russian kingdom and soon Estonia was no exception to the rule. This estate marks the prominence of the then newly acquired territory and even today, the home preserves all the original furnishings, decor and art.
Visit the museum to see yet another one of Tallinn’s historic chapters unfold.
Peter The Great House Museum Ticket Prices
- Adult: Euros 2
- Concession (students, pensioner): Euros 1
- Family: Euros 4
- Guided tour in the museum: Euros 25
Peter The Great House Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- 1 May – 31 August: The last admission 5.45 pm.
- 1 September – 30 September: The last admission 4.45 pm.
- 1 October – 30 April: The last admission 4.45 pm.
- For other days, visit the official website.
How To reach Peter The Great House Museum by Public Transport
- Bus: Kumu
- Light Rail/ Tram: Kadriorg
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car / Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tallinn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tallinn and book an accommodation of your choice.
Peter The Great House Museum, Tallinn Reviews
I enjoyed this small but atmospheric museum. The basement features a great educational video. The cost was only 3 euros. You won't need more than a half an hour to visit.
Another nice historic house museum is the Peter the Great museum, it is only a few minutes walk from both Kumu and Kadriorg Palace art museums and it will tell you a little bit of a story about Peter the first, and it is only €2 and 10 minutes of your time and it will ensure it stays open in the future
Very charming. And historic important.
Small place, but quite interesting.
Museo in pieno parco kadriorg