- Address: Rataskaevu, Tallinn, Estonia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Family And Kids, Streets
About Rataskaevu, Tallinn
Known for its legendary haunting stories, Rataskaevu Street is one of the oldest streets in the city that date back to at least the 13th century. The Cat well where a number of cats were thrown in as a sacrifice to curb the floods, is iconic to the street.
The end of the street is where the water pipes made of oak trees were implemented. Do take a walk around house number 16 where a servant of the house claimed to have seen the Devil himself who was having a wedding party! Even today, weird noises are heard by people passing by.
Rataskaevu Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual shops and eateries at the street vary.
How To reach Rataskaevu by Public Transport
- By Bus: Viru
- By Light Rail/ Tram: Viru
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car / Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tallinn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tallinn and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Rataskaevu
2.53% of people who visit Tallinn include Rataskaevu in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
59.09% of people start their Rataskaevu visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Rataskaevu
86.36% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rataskaevu
Rataskaevu, Tallinn Reviews
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows