- Address: Pirita tee 1, 10127 Tallinn, Estonia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Monument, Statue, Family And Kids, Sculpture
Russalka - Review
Named after the Russalka Ship on which many people lost their lives at the Gulf of Finland, the Russalka monument is quiet a sight with a 16-meter sculpture of an angel placed on a granite pillar.
The monument was built in the early 20th century with the statue holding across and figuratively pointing towards the shipwreck. In the evenings, the beauty of the monument magnifies with warm lights illuminating the gorgeous structure.
How To reach Russalka by Public Transport
- By Bus: Oru
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car / Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tallinn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tallinn and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Russalka
4.83% of people who visit Tallinn include Russalka in their plan
31.25% of people start their Russalka visit around 6 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Russalka
78.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Russalka
Russalka, Tallinn Reviews
This is closer to the beach and would be great spot for resting in the evening. Come with your family and kids and enjoy the stroll around the memorial.
Well, it’s russian rusalka, not real one, be aware
Wonderful visit, in this attraction was great to visit with your family.
On the way to the beach so you cannot miss it
Great looking memorial with a history behind it
- Greater Bethlehem Baptist Church
- Off Site Parking Shuttles
- Perfecting Grace
- Second Chapel Hill East Baptist Church
- Holy Temple Church
- Historic West Village Detroit
- Jamison Temple Baptist Church
- Second Baptist Church Of Detroit
- True Church Ministries
- Detroit Recreation Department
- Ponchartrain Apartments
- Greater New Mt Moriah Baptist Church
- Greater New Mount Moriah Baptist Church
- Mountaintop Ministries
- Presentation Our Lady-Victory