Sadama Market3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Lootsi 13, Tallinn 10151, Estonia Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +372-6318249
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids
The aromas of fresh fruits, meats, sweets, smoked fish and local dishes waft through the Sadama Market. Bustling with locals who come here to buy traditional Estonian food along with everyday edibles, the place also sells cosmetics and local art.
Markets really do break the ice for any tourist visiting a new place and with no exception, the Sadama Market is a great place to talk to locals and kick start your day trying the local sweets!
How to Reach Sadama Market
- Bus: Reisisadam D-terminal
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car / Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tallinn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tallinn and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sadama Market Address: Lootsi 13, Tallinn 10151, Estonia
- Sadama Market Contact Number: +372-6318249
- Sadama Market Timing: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Sadama Market: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.24% of people who visit Tallinn include Sadama Market in their plan
95% of people start their Sadama Market visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sadama Market
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sadama Market
People normally club together Raeapteek and Pirita Marina while planning their visit to Sadama Market.