St. Nicholas' Orthodox Church, TallinnCurrently Closed
- Address: 10123 Tallinn, Estonia
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +372-6441945
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
About St. Nicholas' Orthodox Church, Tallinn
Having one of the most gorgeous iconostas, the St. Nicholas' Orthodox Church was built in the 13th century and is dedicated to St Nicholas- the patron saint of fishermen and sailors. The church was partially destructed in World War II and was restored to preserve its iconic architecture and embellished interiors. Visit the church to see the beautiful High Alter that is sure to take your breath away.
The on-ground museum is a part of the Art Museum complex of Estonia and is a lovely addition to the visit.
St. Nicholas' Orthodox Church Opening and Closing Hours
- Fridays at 5:30 pm.
- Saturdays at 9:30 am and 5:30 pm.
- Sundays at 9:00 am.
How To reach St. Nicholas' Orthodox Church by Public Transport
- By Bus: Mere puiestee
- By Light Rail/Tram: Mere puiestee
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car / Bike.
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tallinn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tallinn and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting St. Nicholas' Orthodox Church
48.82% of people who visit Tallinn include St. Nicholas' Orthodox Church in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
38.24% of people start their St. Nicholas' Orthodox Church visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see St. Nicholas' Orthodox Church
65.93% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St. Nicholas' Orthodox Church
St. Nicholas' Orthodox Church, Tallinn Reviews
U must visit this beautiful orthodox church
Sv.Nikolay moli Boga o nas!!!
Небольшой уютный православный храм в старом городе. Не такой помпезный, как собор Александра Невского, зато очень домашний.
Очень уютная церковь без толп туристов как в соборе Александра Невского
All QuestionsSt. nicholas' orthodox church
- Tourist Attractions Around the World
- Bureau Of Engraving And Printing
- Korean War Memorial
- Washington Monument Lodge
- The House Where Lincoln Died
- Bistro D'oc
- Donald W. Reynolds Center For American Art And Portraiture
- National Portrait Gallery
- Smithsonian American Art Museum
- U.s. Government Accountability Office
- Octagon Museum