Tallinn City Museum, Tallinn
About Tallinn City Museum, Tallinn
Tallinn City Museum, Tallinn - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Vene 17, 10123 Tallinn, Estonia
Ticket Price: 4 EUR
Time Required: 00:40 Mins
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
Added 1.8K times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Estonia has quiet a few iconic stories to tell regarding its past and the Tallinn City Museum offers a peak into them from prehistoric times till the country won its Independence in 1991.
The building itself is the prior home of a rich merchant while the collection consists of pictures, paintings, a model of old Tallinn, ceramics, artefacts, art and objects used by the people of Tallinn throughout the course of history.
Tallinn City Museum Information
- Other contact detail: +372 6155184
Tallinn City Museum Ticket Prices
- Adults : Euros 4
- Concession: Euros 3
- Family: Euros 8
- Guided tours in Estonian: Euros 16
- Guided tours in other languages (group size 10 to 20 persons): Euros 32
Admission free (when producing a valid card):
- ICOM card holders
- WFTGA card holders
- Press card holders
- Members of the Tallinn Guides Association
- staff of Estonian museum
- Pre- school students
- Persons who have suffered under unlawful repressions during occupation of Estonia and persons equalized to them.
- Honorary citizen of Tallinn
Tallinn City Museum Opening and Closing Hours
1 January to 28 February; 1 November to 31 December: Tickets sold until 5:00 pm.
1 March to 31 October: Tickets sold until 5:30pm.
Open depository of porcelain and faience:
- Tuesday to Sunday: 10:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Closed on Monday.
For dates of holidays when the pace is closed, visit the official website.
How To reach Tallinn City Museum by Public Transport
- By Bus: Mere puiestee
- By Light Rail/ Tram: Mere puiestee
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car / Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tallinn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tallinn and book an accommodation of your choice.
Tallinn City Museum, Tallinn Reviews - Write a Review
Nice museum, not very modern but it is a pleasant place
A small, but comprehensive museum about Tallinn. Cheap admission fee.
The oldest expedention is behind world famous easily pickable lock, behind half sleeping guard
Museum close at 6 p.m. quite early. Nice exposition. Not expensive. Friendly staff.
Impressive miniature models, interesting Tallinn history excerpts, client-oriented personnel
- Nearby Attractions
- Paaskula Raba Matkarada
- Nomme-mustamae Maastikukaitseala
- Aegna Maastikukaitseala
- Towers' Square
- Lower Garden
- Harju Street Park
- Glehn's Cemetery
- Kalamaja Kalmistupark
- Tallinn Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Tallinn
- What to See in 48 Hours in Tallinn
- What to See in 72 Hours in Tallinn
- How to Spend 5 Days in Tallinn
- How to Spend 6 Days in Tallinn
- How to Spend 7 Days in Tallinn