Tallinn Legends9 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kullassepa 7, 10123 Tallinn, Estonia Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +372-6801169
- Ticket Price: 16 EUR
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
The Tallinn Legends is a theatrical museum that offers a peak in the medieval period in Tallinn. The place re-lives the famous legends that are part of the city. Find out how to get a Philosopher’s stone, see the repercussions of plague in the city, meet a mermaid and see the criminal punishments performed live as you are taken through a historic ride!
The sheer ambience makes the attraction a must-see – especially if you like mystery, gore and history.
Tallinn Legends Travel Tips
- The place is not recommended for Pregnant ladies and for Children under 10.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tallinn Legends
- Adult: Euros 16
- Childish: Euros 12
How to Reach Tallinn Legends
- By Bus: Viru
- By Light Rail/Tram: Viru
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tallinn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tallinn and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tallinn Legends Address: Kullassepa 7, 10123 Tallinn, Estonia
- Tallinn Legends Contact Number: +372-6801169
- Tallinn Legends Timing: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Tallinn Legends Price: 16 EUR
- Time required to visit Tallinn Legends: 00:40 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.72% of people who visit Tallinn include Tallinn Legends in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
95% of people start their Tallinn Legends visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Tallinn Legends
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tallinn Legends
People normally club together Town Wall and Kalev Marzipan Museum Room while planning their visit to Tallinn Legends.