Tallinn ZooCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Paldiski maantee 145, 13522 Tallinn, Estonia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +372-6943300
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids
Home to more than 500 species and 13,000 animals, the Tallinn Zoo occupies the gorgeous Veskimetsa park forest. From leopards, Elephants, an aquarium of corals and fishes to reptiles and birds, the place is a haven for wild animals and to see them up close, is an overwhelming experience for animal lovers.
The Middle- Asian Complex with camels, yak, bison, hyenas and horses along with swans and ducks, is the highlight of the zoo. The ‘Hawk Mountain’ is home to golden eagles and vultures and is a popular place for bird lovers.
October- April: Day Ticket
- Adult: Euros 4
- Discount: Euros 2
- Family: Euros 9
May- September: Day Ticket
- Adult: Euros 7
- Discount: Euros 4
- Family: Euros 17
- On special day (1st of June ja 25th of August): Euros 2
- Children up to age 6.
- Journalists when working (document required).
- Users of Tallinn Card.
- Up to 2 adults accompanying a group of children.
- One additional person per every group of 20.
- ICOM members, members of the Friends of Tallinn Zoo, staff members of other zoos (member cards or job certificates are required).
- The Indoor expositions close on Mondays while all the attraction are open daily.
- The Zoo closes two hours after the ticket office is closed.
Winter season (November-February):
- Ticket office: 9.00 am - 3.00 pm
- Indoor expositions: 10.00 am - 4.00 pm
- Children’s Zoo: 10.00 am - 4.00 pm (open daily)
Spring and autumn season (March- April; September - October):
- Ticket office: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Indoor expositions: 10.00 am - 6.00 pm
- Children’s Zoo: 10.00 am - 6.00 pm (open daily)
Summer season (May-August):
- Ticket office: 9.00 am - 7.00 pm
- Indoor expositions: 10.00 am - 7.00 pm
- Children’s Zoo: 10.00 am - 7.00 pm(open daily)
- Bus: Zoo
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tallinn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tallinn and book an accommodation of your choice.
37.24% of people who visit Tallinn include Tallinn Zoo in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
30.88% of people start their Tallinn Zoo visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Tallinn Zoo
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tallinn Zoo
People normally club together Kumu and MpeÕk Paldiski Püha Suurmärter Panteleimoni Kogudus while planning their visit to Tallinn Zoo.
Immediately after opening the zoo,few visitors came. So very quiet. There are not many animals but they are well cared. As it's weekday most of cafes closed. One cafe near the entrance opened. I enjoyed light meal there.
Beautiful and huge zoo with lot of animal. Polar bear is best attraction. We loved the place and almost spend the day. My daughter cannot stop talking about it
Absolutely loved this place. Lots of space. Polar bears were fascinating and fun. Woodland walk. BBQ sausages at the cafe. Calm even on a hot summer’s day. Stayed till dusk and could have lasted longer.
There is lot to see in Tallinn Zoo. Be prepared to walk a lot, because distances are quite long. There is only few toilets so use them when you see one or again walk a lot. Polar bears were the thing to see and it's worth it. You can see the Polar bears very close and if you are lucky they will swim just under your eyes. Remember to check well where to park your car and arrive early to get a slot.
Very nice place to go with family and children's.. you can see lot of animals there roaming freely.. Don't miss of you are visiting Tallinn..