Tallinna Lauluvaljak1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Narva maantee 95, 10127 Tallinn, Estonia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +372-6112102
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Stage Show
Unveiled during the opening concert of the National Song Festival in 2004, the Gustav Ernesaks Memorial is dedicated to the popular Estonian poet who wrote the song 'Mu isamaa on minu arm' during the Soviet Era.
The stage consists of a dome structure and a lighthouse that is open to public. The view of the distant old town from here is the highlight of the place while the venue is at its best during open-air concerts and events.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tallinna Lauluvaljak
- For ticket prices of trending events, visit the official website.
Tallinna Lauluvaljak Hours
- For timings of trending events held here, visit the official website.
- The lighthouse is open on workdays from 8.00 am – 4.00 pm.
- For other hours, visit the official website.
How to Reach Tallinna Lauluvaljak
- Bus: Oruvarava
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car / Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tallinn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tallinn and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tallinna Lauluvaljak Address: Narva maantee 95, 10127 Tallinn, Estonia
- Tallinna Lauluvaljak Contact Number: +372-6112102
- Tallinna Lauluvaljak Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Tallinna Lauluvaljak: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.08% of people who visit Tallinn include Tallinna Lauluvaljak in their plan
95% of people start their Tallinna Lauluvaljak visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Tallinna Lauluvaljak
People normally also visit Estonian Museum Of Natural History while planning their trip to Tallinna Lauluvaljak.