Tondi Shooting Range, Tallinn
About Tondi Shooting Range, Tallinn
Tondi Shooting Range, Tallinn - Address, Phone Number
Address: Parnu maantee 142, 11317 Tallinn, Estonia
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 12:00 pm - 08:00 pm Details
Added 33 times in trip plans
Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Offering a shooting field like no other in Tallinn, the Tondi Shooting Range offers modern as well as KGB-period guns. The sheer adrenaline of shooting is revamped with historic ammunition. The place offers crash course in ordinary and tactical shooting along with teaching safety measures and weapon handling. Choose from a collection of 50 guns that fill the range’s repertoire.
The place offers a good time if you like to try new things.
Tondi Shooting Range Information
- For safety and precaution guidelines, visit the official website.
Tondi Shooting Range Ticket Prices
- The shooting packages can range from Euros 10 to Euros 175.
- For more information on precise prices and prior bookings, visit the official website.
How To reach Tondi Shooting Range by Public Transport
- By Bus: Kalev
- By Light Rail/ Tram: Kalev
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car / Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tallinn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tallinn and book an accommodation of your choice.
Tondi Shooting Range, Tallinn Reviews - Write a Review
Excellent service and great training , never felt I was shooting for first time. Highly recommended, you can create your own package that was plus for me.
A bit hard to find initially. Excellent training, friendly service, great fun. Highly recommend
Albeit quite expensive experience, a very thrilling one.
Very good and fun experience, happy with service provided and incredible thrill.
- Nearby Attractions
- Tammsaare Park
- The Art Doll House
- Komandandi Garden
- Les Petites OÜ
- Wismari 12
- Old Town
- Center Hottel, Narvaa Mattee
- Tallinn Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Tallinn
- What to See in 48 Hours in Tallinn
- What to See in 72 Hours in Tallinn
- How to Spend 5 Days in Tallinn
- How to Spend 6 Days in Tallinn
- How to Spend 7 Days in Tallinn