Toompea Hill And Castle, Tallinn
About Toompea Hill And Castle, Tallinn
Toompea Hill And Castle, Tallinn - Address, Phone Number
Address: Toompea, 10130 Tallinn, Estonia
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.7K times in trip plans
Castle, Family And Kids, Hill
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Toompea Hill located in the middle of the Estonian government and the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, offers a fabulous view of the city. Legends say that the hill was formed where Linda mourned for Karev and placed a mound of stones over his tomb.
Dating back to the 13th century, the Toompea Castle was built as part of the fortress of the city. The Baroque facades were added in the 18th century and even today the castle is home to Riigikogu- the Estonian parliament. Take a walk here to see the majestic castle, to breathe the history of the place and to take photos of the city’s skyline.
Toompea Hill And Castle Ticket Prices
- For tour prices of the castle, call up the place.
Toompea Hill And Castle Opening and Closing Hours
- The Hill can be visited anytime of the day.
- English guided tour every Friday at 11:00 am.
- Group tours offered with other preferred languages from Monday through Thursdays, between 10:00 am - 4:00 pm and Fridays 10:00 am - 3:00 pm.
How To reach Toompea Hill And Castle by Public Transport
- Bus: Balti jam
- Train: Baltic Station Balti jaam
- Light Rail/ Tram: Balti jaam
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tallinn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tallinn and book an accommodation of your choice.
Toompea Hill And Castle, Tallinn Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Patkuli Viewing Platform
- Tondi Shooting Range
- Telliskivi Loomelinnak
- Tallinn Legends
- Kalev Marzipan Museum Room
- Estonian National Opera
- Tallinna Botaanikaaed
- Long Boot
- Labor Bar
- Tallinn Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Tallinn
- What to See in 48 Hours in Tallinn
- What to See in 72 Hours in Tallinn
- How to Spend 5 Days in Tallinn
- How to Spend 6 Days in Tallinn
- How to Spend 7 Days in Tallinn