Town Jail Photography Museum3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Raekoja 4, 10146 Tallinn, Estonia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +372-6448767
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
The Photographic Museum at Raekoja offers a wide collection of photos dating from 1840 to 1940. The daguerreotypes, ambrotypes and ferrotypes processes are explained here along with the evolution of camera and dark-room equipment that belongs to the 20th century.
The highlight of the place is the collection of small cameras- the Minox that was invented in the city itself! If you are an avid photographer, a visit here is perfect to tickle your brain!
Entrance Ticket Details For Town Jail Photography Museum
- Admission: Euros 2 per person.
- For other prices, visit the official website.
Town Jail Photography Museum Hours
- 1 March – 31 October: Admission up to 5.30 pm
- 1 November – 28 February: Admission up to 5.00 pm
How to Reach Town Jail Photography Museum
- Bus: Viru
- Light Rail/ Tram: Viru
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car / Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tallinn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tallinn and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.26% of people who visit Tallinn include Town Jail Photography Museum in their plan
95% of people start their Town Jail Photography Museum visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Town Jail Photography Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Town Jail Photography Museum