Tamiami Trail Park1 Vote Currently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: 780 SW 127th Ave, Miami, FL 33184, USA, 33184, Tamiami, United States
- Timings: 07:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3052072420
- Tags: Trail, Park, Family And Kids, Landmarks, Parks, Playgrounds
From Hiking to a leisurely stroll with pets, from kayaking and canoeing in the lake to a loop hiking trail –the calm and serene Tamiami Trail Park offers something for everyone. Covering the trail, you can explore the Everglades or the Big Cypress region and get lost in its silence far from the bustling city. You can also take the trail to Shark Valley to take a close look at the alligators. The Big Cypress Bend Boardwalk through the dense green woods is also enjoyable while encountering the native flora and fauna. Altogether, the trail park with connection to the best kept secrets of the country is a perfect place for those who seek a getaway to nature.
How to Reach Tamiami Trail Park
- Bus 40 to stop : SW 8 St @ SW 127 Av
- Bus 40, 137 to stop : SW 8 St & 129 Pl
- Bus 40 to stop : SW 128 CT @SW 8 Te
Tamiami Trail Park Reviews & Ratings
Small park with a good field and n9ce play structure for kids
Awesome place to exercise and relax. Great running track and walking trails. They have rental sheds for parties. I highly recommend to check this park out.
Great place for a walk.
My go to spot for swimming and basketball!!