Adventure Island700 Votes Currently Open
Adventure island is 30 acres of seasona water park in Tampa, located next to Busch Gardens Tampa. Adventure island tampa water speed and sun through thrilling corkscrews, slides, wavepools and playgrounds, in combo with sunbathing areas, picnic spots and chilled out cafes make this an as complete a break from reality as you can possibly imagine. The Adventure island tampa rides are mainly as follows:
- Water Slides: Aruba, Vanish Point, Calypso Coaster, Caribbean Corkscrew, Everglides, Key West Rapids, Colossal Curl, Riptide, Runaway Rapids, Wahoo Run, and Water Moccasin.
- Kids attractions: Endless Surf, Paradise Logoon, Rambling Bayou, Splash Attack, Fabian’s Fun Port.
To top it off, there is even a sandy area for beach sports called the Spike Zone. The attraction uses a Cashless Wristband device that you can wear and top up. Use it to purchase items from the cafes and shops at the park. Most swimming apparel can be purchased at the park.
Adventure Island Travel Tips
- Smoking in designated areas only.
- Entry into rides may be dependent on height restrictions.
- Wheelchairs and disabled friendly restrooms available.
- Cameras are not allowed on the rides.
- Other restrictions might apply depending on health and disability.
- Wear family friendly swimwear.
- Service dogs are allowed inside, but must remain distant from rides and water.
- Be careful you’re not allergic to the chemicals in the water call the park beforehand and ask.
Entrance Ticket Details For Adventure Island
Adventure island tampa prices -
- Single Park Ticket: Start from USD 49.99
- Park tickets with dining: USD 69.99
- Adventure island fun card price: USD 59
- 2018 Busch Gardens Tampa Bay plus Adventure island Fun Card price: USD 99.99
- Adventure island tampa annual pass price: USD 120
- Busch gardens plus Adventure island annual pass (free parking): USD 192
- Busch Gardens plus SeaWorld plus Adventure Island Annual Pass (free parking): USD 252
- Platinum annual pass (free parking): USD 336
- Key West Loungers Rental price: USD 29.99 /per Rental
- Wave Pool Cabana Rental: USD 119.99 /per Cabana
- Car parking: USD 12
- Motorcycle parking is free.
All day Dining deal -
- Adult: USD 34.99
- Child: USD 19.99
Adventure Island Hours
- Hours may change from month to month, but in general, summer hours are much longer than winter. The park may sometimes be open from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- October and September the park is opened on select days only.
How to Reach Adventure Island
- Bus 5 stop Mckinley Dr @ Bougainvillea Av
- Eateries at the Park
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tampa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tampa and book an accommodation of your choice.
32.68% of people who visit Tampa include Adventure Island in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
51.02% of people start their Adventure Island visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Adventure Island
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Adventure Island