Bayshore BoulevardCurrently Open
- Address: Bayshore Boulevard, Tampa, FL, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Biking Trail, Walking Area, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Boulevard
This simple and unassuming looking walk will surprise you with all the pleasures it has in store. It’s actually a great way to get to know Tampa. At 7.2 km long, it’s the longest continuous boulevard in the world, and is a favourite with sunrise and sunset joggers and bikers. A great number of historic attractions lie on the path. It’s also a popular with lovers. The Children’s Gasparilla parade is held in January on a portion of this road. Opposite the main road, you’ll spot many beautiful houses belonging to the rich. Enjoy the architecture. In the water, you may spot dolphins and manatees.
- Be careful not to bump into cyclists and joggers.
- The walk can be uneven at times so don’t trip.
- Bus number 4 runs the length of the boulevard.
- Chubby's Super Subs & Pizza
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tampa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tampa and book an accommodation of your choice.
43.2% of people who visit Tampa include Bayshore Boulevard in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
47.5% of people start their Bayshore Boulevard visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Bayshore Boulevard
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bayshore Boulevard