Bayshore BoulevardCurrently Open
- Address: Bayshore Boulevard, Tampa, FL, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Biking Trail, Walking Area, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Boulevard
This simple and unassuming looking walk will surprise you with all the pleasures it has in store. It’s actually a great way to get to know Tampa. At 7.2 km long, it’s the longest continuous boulevard in the world, and is a favourite with sunrise and sunset joggers and bikers. A great number of historic attractions lie on the path. It’s also a popular with lovers. The Children’s Gasparilla parade is held in January on a portion of this road. Opposite the main road, you’ll spot many beautiful houses belonging to the rich. Enjoy the architecture. In the water, you may spot dolphins and manatees.
Bayshore Boulevard Travel Tips
- Be careful not to bump into cyclists and joggers.
- The walk can be uneven at times so don’t trip.
How to Reach Bayshore Boulevard
- Bus number 4 runs the length of the boulevard.
- Chubby's Super Subs & Pizza
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tampa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tampa and book an accommodation of your choice.
37.33% of people who visit Tampa include Bayshore Boulevard in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
47.5% of people start their Bayshore Boulevard visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Bayshore Boulevard
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bayshore Boulevard