Busch Gardens, Tampa
About Busch Gardens, Tampa
Busch Gardens, Tampa - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 10165 North Malcolm McKinley Drive, Tampa, FL 33612, United States
Ticket Price: 80 USD
Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 26.2K times in trip plans
Trail, Garden, Park, Wildlife Park, Theme Park, Play, Family And Kids, Adventure, Cable Car, Tomb
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Tampa’s rightly famous for as a theme park destination, and this is one of the two main reasons (the other is Adventure Park). With about 4.5 million visitors every year, this Africa themed park is one of the USA’s and indeed the world’s most visited. There are two ways of travelling the park’s vast 335 acre expanse the Serengeti Railway, which is a replica steam engine, and the Skyride, a cable car. The various themed areas are as follows:
- Morroco: The park’s main entrance and and 82kmh rollercoaster.
- Sesame Street Safari: Land of the dragons and an interactive play area.
- Stanleyville: Sheikra, and the only Dive Coaster in the USA.
- Congo: Kumba and Congo River Rapids – the park’s two mist popular rides.
- Jungala: Stiltwalkers, animal walkers, and water play area.
- Pantopia: Rides based on the African malls that opened in 1980.
- Nairobi: Animal care centre, alligators, gorillas and Rhino Rally Ride.
- Crown Colony Plaza: a rollercoaster and skyride station.
- Egypt: Beduoin tents and replica of King Tutankhamen's tomb.
And that’s not even including the animal rides!
- Cheetah Run
- Serengeti Plain
- Myombe Reserve
- Edge of Africa
- Orangutan Outpost
- Tiger Trail
- Kulu Canopy
- Jambo Junction
- Walkabout Way
- Curiousity Caverns
- Asian Adventures
The park also hosts several annual events such as the Real Music Series; Bands, BBQ and Brew (concerts and comedy); Viva La Musica (latin music acts); Summer Nights (concerts); Howl-O-Scream for Halloween; Christmas Themes in November and Decemeber.
Busch Gardens is one of the main attractions for Tampa in US tourism. Busch Gardens tickets are always the hotshot and hence chances are that you might have to stand in long lines to get tickets for Busch Gardens. We offer you a chance to buy tickets for Busch Gardens tours at affordable prices and that too without any hassles. Busch Gardens ticket prices come at affordable range with us.
Busch Gardens Information
- Get map of park on the attraction website.
Busch Gardens Ticket Prices
- The ticket prices for the park are given on the attraction website. They are sold under various schemes, many of which let you bring guests; or are specialised to weekdays and weekends. Tickets may also be bought in combo with other attractions.
- Tampa Bay City Pass can be purchased here.
- There are all day dining passes starting from USD 30.
- Ticket prices also includes admission into Adventure Island
Busch Gardens Opening and Closing Hours
- Hours are subject to change by management decision month to month. Check attraction website for hours for the specific district you’d like to visit.
How To reach Busch Gardens by Public Transport
- Bus 18 on 30th St @ Annie St
Restaurants Near Busch Gardens
- Eateries at the Park
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tampa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tampa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Love Busch Gardens! We get the annual passes since we live in area and are able to go often. Great variety of rides, cute shows, and of course many animals. They have a few interactive experiences available with some of the animals as well. It does cost extra to take the Jeep Safari out to see wildlife and have the opportunity to offer lettuce to the giraffes- one or two have always walked up to vehicle to partake. Two of the giraffes are expecting babies, and we saw a 1 1/2 month old baby rhino playing around his mom on our visit yesterday. You don't need to spend the extra to go out and see the animals if you just hop on the train that takes you around the wildlife area- just don't always get quite as close but it varies- and of course it's just to observe the animals, not offer food. Great all round experience.
What can I say that we all don't already know? Busch Gardens is awesome! Had a great time the last night of Hallowscream! Loved riding the big rides in the dark. Looking forward the annual Christmas Town again. They do such a great job of decorating for each seasonal event and transforming the park into a magical wonderland for kids of all ages. I like to fit in 1 to 2 days a month to enjoy Busch Gardens for it's great combination of amusement park and zoo. Always have a good time!
We came all the way from Norway with this amusement park as one of our primary goals and BOY it did not disappoint at all. Just Wow this park got it all, live, fierce and close by you wild animals. Good food options, excellent bathroom facilities with A/C and extraordinary clean for a park! And of course the insanely fun and extreme rides, I have no easy words to describe how incredible intense yet so silky smooth these rides where! I have never ever in my life experienced these kind of exciting roller coaster with such smooth turns and twist, just a real delight yet frightening experience. And than we have the out of this world thrilling ride named Falcons fury with its 300+ feet and the 90 degree tilt at top giving you a 5 second face down free fall!!! INCREDIBLE. Real shame the park closed at 05:00 / 17:00 as I could enjoyed plenty of more hours in this marvelous amusement park, but we where lucky enough to hit a quite Monday as there where virtually no line at all, so we got to ride first row over and over again no problem. Keep up the good work and find some use for the wooden Rollercoaster space real soon! And as last I would say Busch garden is a cleaner and much more exciting park than what Universal has to offer. Best regards from Norway Thomas
Busch gardens is one of my favorite places to visit when in Florida. I absolutely love going there. The animals are wonderful to look at. Some of them you can touch and feed. Busch gardens also has about 8 roller coasters that you can ride. If ever in Florida toy absolutely must go to Busch gardens you won't regret it.
We had a FANTASTIC time at Busch Gardens Tampa! Even though my wife and I don't do the rides, we enjoyed seeing all the animals and the train ride! And the food was GREAT! As well as plentiful! Word to the wise - pay for the All You Can Eat plan when getting your tickets on line. You save money and can eat about all day long! Thank You!
- Nearby Attractions
- Publix Super Market At Hillsboro Plaza
- Tampa Riverwalk
- 5909 Woodhaven Dr
- 11206 Bloomington Dr
- Baptist Church Road
- Rocky Point
- 2121 W Spruce St
- 929 S Oregon Ave
- 20233 Autumn Fern Ave
- Tampa Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Tampa
- What to See in 48 Hours in Tampa
- What to See in 72 Hours in Tampa
- How to Spend 5 Days in Tampa
- How to Spend 6 Days in Tampa
- How to Spend 7 Days in Tampa