Busch Gardens3231 Votes Currently Open
Tampa’s rightly famous for as a theme park destination, and this is one of the two main reasons (the other is Adventure Park). With about 4.5 million visitors every year, this Africa themed park is one of the USA’s and indeed the world’s most visited. There are two ways of travelling the park’s vast 335 acre expanse the Serengeti Railway, which is a replica steam engine, and the Skyride, a cable car. The various themed areas are as follows:
- Morroco: The park’s main entrance and and 82kmh rollercoaster.
- Sesame Street Safari: Land of the dragons and an interactive play area.
- Stanleyville: Sheikra, and the only Dive Coaster in the USA.
- Congo: Kumba and Congo River Rapids – the park’s two mist popular rides.
- Jungala: Stiltwalkers, animal walkers, and water play area.
- Pantopia: Rides based on the African malls that opened in 1980.
- Nairobi: Animal care centre, alligators, gorillas and Rhino Rally Ride.
- Crown Colony Plaza: a rollercoaster and skyride station.
- Egypt: Beduoin tents and replica of King Tutankhamen's tomb.
And that’s not even including the animal rides!
- Cheetah Run
- Serengeti Plain
- Myombe Reserve
- Edge of Africa
- Orangutan Outpost
- Tiger Trail
- Kulu Canopy
- Jambo Junction
- Walkabout Way
- Curiousity Caverns
- Asian Adventures
The park also hosts several annual events such as the Real Music Series; Bands, BBQ and Brew (concerts and comedy); Viva La Musica (latin music acts); Summer Nights (concerts); Howl-O-Scream for Halloween; Christmas Themes in November and Decemeber.
Busch Gardens is one of the main attractions for Tampa in US tourism. Busch Gardens tickets are always the hotshot and hence chances are that you might have to stand in long lines to get tickets for Busch Gardens. We offer you a chance to buy tickets for Busch Gardens tours at affordable prices and that too without any hassles. Busch Gardens ticket prices come at affordable range with us.
Busch Gardens Travel Tips
- Get map of park on the attraction website.
Entrance Ticket Details For Busch Gardens
- The ticket prices for the park are given on the attraction website. They are sold under various schemes, many of which let you bring guests; or are specialised to weekdays and weekends. Tickets may also be bought in combo with other attractions.
- Tampa Bay City Pass can be purchased here.
- There are all day dining passes starting from USD 30.
- Ticket prices also includes admission into Adventure Island
Busch Gardens Hours
- Hours are subject to change by management decision month to month. Check attraction website for hours for the specific district you’d like to visit.
How to Reach Busch Gardens
- Bus 18 on 30th St @ Annie St
- Eateries at the Park
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tampa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tampa and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Tampa include Busch Gardens in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
78.74% of people start their Busch Gardens visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Busch Gardens
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Busch Gardens
Busch Gardens Reviews & Ratings
What is included in the price of admissionAnswer Report Abuse