Events and Festivals in Tampa
- Gasparilla Pirate Festival (January): They call it the Mardi Gras of Tampa, replete with fireworks and parades.
- Sant'Yago Knight Parade (February): Illuminated eventand takes place during the night.
Trip plans for Tampa
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Tampa
Tampa Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Tampa
Save 7%St Petersburg Segway Nature Tour5 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Spend a morning in Floridas amazing nature on this fun, scenic and educational Segway tour. Following your small group and kn...
Dolphin Cruise from The Florida Aquarium in Tampa Bay65 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs 15 Mins
The Florida Aquarium in Tampa Bay is offering cruises aboard a 72-foot, 130-passenger catamaran, officially named Bay Spirit ...Book Now
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay25 Reviews
Busch Gardens Africa in Tampa is the ultimate family adventure park, featuring an unparalleled combination of animal encounte...Book Now
1.5-hour Dolphin Sightseeing Cruise from Tampa12 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Did you know that Tampa Bay is home to over 600 Atlantic Bottle-nose dolphins? On this 1.5-hour cruise, your captain and guid...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Clearwater
- Events & Festivals in Sarasota
- Events & Festivals in Kissimmee
- Events & Festivals in Orlando
- Events & Festivals in Fort Myers
- Events & Festivals in Sanibel