Florida Aquarium, Channelside DriveCurrently Open
- Address: 701 Channelside Dr, Tampa, FL 33602, USA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-8132734000
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
If aquatic life enchants you and you wish to learn about the conservation of the marine life, then Florida Aquarium in Tampa can be your perfect choice with its interactive exhibits as well as educational field trips. The habitat Coral Reef will let you explore hundreds of colourful fishes, barracudas, stingrays, sharks, corals, nurse sharks, sea turtles, eels and many more while diving and snorkelling, and that too without the requirement of certification. There is the Wild Dolphin Cruise that will let you catch the sight of the dolphins, while the Penguins Backstage pass will let you interact with the penguins. Kids can enjoy touching and holding some of the animals under surveillance. You can also take the Behind the Scenes Tour to know about the facility, the habitat of the animals and their habits.
- Light rail 800 to stop : Cumberland Avenue Station (7)
- Light Rail 800 to stop : Amalie Arena Station
- Bus 8 to stop : S Meridian Av @ Channelside Dr N
- Bus 96 to stop - Beneficial Dr. @ Channelside Dr.