How to Reach Tampa
HOW TO GET TO TAMPA
- By Air: Tampa International Airport (IATA: TPA), the Saint Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport (IATA: PIE) and the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (IATA: SRQ) are the three viable airports with flights in.
- By Train: Tampa's Amtrak station at 601 Nebraska Avenue runs trains to Miami and to New York.
- By Bus: Megabus runs to Orlando and Miami, The Sarasota-Tampa Express runs to Bradenton and Sarasota.
- By Car: Tampa is on interstate 275, which can be reached by the I-75 from north and south,and I-4 from the east.
HOW TO GET AROUND TAMPA
- By Bus: There are three kinds of routes – local (lots of stops in a small area; USD 2), commuter (long rides in from the suburbs; USD 3) and Trolley (USD. 0.25). Under 17s, over 65s, on Medicare and disabled ride for half price. Very travel itinerary friendly system.
- By Car: Renting a car is convenient and easy, with cheaper schemes from local companies, but more flexibility from national ones.
- By Streetcar: This unusual public transportation runs from Whiting and Franklin Streets downtown to Centennial Park in Ybor City. It’s tourist centric, and passes by many major attractions such as the Tampa Bay Times Forum, Channelside, the Florida Aquarium, and Ybor City.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Tampa. The most preferred mode of transport in Tampa is Car.
Average distance: 26.71 km Average time: 35.61 min
Car 90.24%Driving 35.24 min Walking 0.11 min Overall average time for 27.17 kms 35.35 min
Walking 2.44%Walking 25 min Driving 20 min Overall average time for 9.66 kms 45 min
|Lutz to Tampa||2.99 km||2 mins|
|Gibsonton to Tampa||8.54 km||8 mins|
|Odessa to Tampa||11.56 km||11 mins|
|Spring hill to Tampa||11.69 km||11 mins|
|Sarasota to Tampa||11.96 km||11 mins|
|Bradenton to Tampa||14.47 km||14 mins|
|Riverview to Tampa||14.71 km||14 mins|
|Brandon to Tampa||19.46 km||19 mins|
|St petersburg to Tampa||20.33 km||20 mins|
|Pinellas park to Tampa||26.84 km||26 mins|