Are you looking for what to do in Tampa?
THINGS TO DO AND SEE
- Busch Gardens: An acclaimed theme park based on Africa and its animals. It hosts various events through out the year.The city’s best tourist attraction.
- Lowry Park Zoo: Spread over a wide 53, acres, the zoo combines animal exhibits and rides to promote its natural conservation efforts.
- Ybor City: The city’s most hip and happening place was founded by labour immigrants, and is now a National Historic Landmark, with a significant LGBT presence.An excellent walking sightseeing Tampa adventure.
- International Plaza Mall: Close to the Airport, the mall combines luxury stay with luxury shopping and luxury eating. It’s a fantastic place to people watch and has some of the best eateries in the city
- Museum of Science and Industry: MOSI is one of the best non-profit science museums of kids ever built. It covers ecosystems, natural disasters, space travel and the human body through highly interactive exhibits.One of the most fun things to do in Tampa.
Below we have a list of things to do in Tampa and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Tampa getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Tampa with confidence.