As the name suggests, Lenin Museum is dedicated to Vladimir Lenin – leader of Bolshevik Revolution. It is housed in Tampere Workers' Hall – a place where Russian Social Democratic Labour Party used to hold meetings. It is also famous as the place where Lenin and Stalin met for the first time.
Founded in 1946 by Finland- Soviet Union Society, it is the only Lenin Museum located in Europe and a must visit for all the History buffs! Museum has on display works related to Lenin’s life and Soviet Union’s history. It is now run by Finland – Russia Society.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lenin Museum Or Lenin Museo
- Students and Seniors – 4 €
- Children under 18 years of age – FREE
- Guided Tour of Museum (up to 25 people): 80 € + 4 € ticket per person.
- Guided Tour of “Lenin and Worker’s House” (up to 25 people): 80 € + 4 € ticket per 1 person (Including visit to the Lenin Museum).
Lenin Museum Or Lenin Museo Hours
- Lenin Museum Tour – approximately 1 Hour
- “Lenin and Worker’s House” – approximately 30 Minutes
How to Reach Lenin Museum Or Lenin Museo
- Route# 15 – Satamakatu 8
- Route# 47 & 47 H – Hameenpuisto 26 & Hameenpuisto 31
- Ravintola Pikkusisko Oy
- Pizzeria Kebab Drina
- LV-Kahvit Oy
- YongZhong Ravintola
8.76% of people who visit Tampere include Lenin Museum Or Lenin Museo in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
35.29% of people start their Lenin Museum Or Lenin Museo visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Lenin Museum Or Lenin Museo
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lenin Museum Or Lenin Museo