Rauhaniemi BeachCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Rauhaniementie 23, 33180 Tampere, Finland
- Timings: 03:00 pm - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +358-32614371
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Waterfront, Observatory, Walking Area, Leisure, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
Rauhaniemi Beach - Review
One of the best places to chill out with friends and family. Divided into two parts – one a shallow water area perfect for children and the other side opens to Lake Nasijarvi – a rocky side more apt for adults and it also has a diving tower for those interested!
Beach also has two Saunas – these are open year round. Enjoy a good round of massage and try out Ice swimming during winters or enjoy a good, relaxed day at the Beach during summers!
Rauhaniemi Beach Information
- Apply sunscreen generously.
Rauhaniemi Beach Ticket Prices
- Sauna – 1st May to 30th September - 5.50 €.
- 1st October to 30th April - 2.50 €.
How To reach Rauhaniemi Beach by Public Transport
- Route# 2, 2P – Rauhaniemi, Romsinlahti, Koukkuniemi
Restaurants Near Rauhaniemi Beach
- Classic Pizza Tampereen Kylpyla
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tampere before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tampere and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Rauhaniemi Beach
48.76% of people who visit Tampere include Rauhaniemi Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
80.56% of people start their Rauhaniemi Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Rauhaniemi Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rauhaniemi Beach