Sarkanniemi Adventure Park, Tampere
About Sarkanniemi Adventure Park, Tampere
Sarkanniemi Adventure Park, Tampere - Address, Phone Number
Address: Laiturikatu 1, 33230 Tampere, Finland
Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 11:30 pm Details
Added 1.6K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Considering a family’s day out? Then Sarkanniemi Adventure Park is the best place to go to. Not only it is the biggest amusement park in the City, it also has an aquarium, planetarium, dolphinarium, zoo, angry birds land, dog hill, an art museum, an observation tower and much more!
Observation tower at the Park – Nasinneula Observation Tower – is the second highest in Nordic region! Get panoramic view of the City and its lakes!
Adventure Park also has a restaurant - Restaurant Nasinneula at the top of Nasinneula Observation Tower! Enjoy the fine dishes while overlooking breath taking view of the City! It changes menu as per the season and their wine selection as well – something that goes along with the food just fine!
Sarkanniemi Adventure Park Information
- The best time to visit Park is from May to mid-August with clear skies and cool weather. Most of the attractions will be open around this time thus giving visitors a wonderful experience!
Sarkanniemi Adventure Park Ticket Prices
Group discounts are given to groups of 20+ people.
Adventure Park is open all 7 days of the week. Observation tower and restaurant are open on all the weekdays.
Adventure Key €23
- Buying an Adventure Key will give visitors access to all the attractions in Park for that day, except for Sara Hildén art museum.
- Children under 3 Years of age get free admission to all the attractions in Park, except rides. They aren’t allowed to visit Planetarium.
Single Tickets (Winter Season)
- Aquarium €10
- Dolphinarium €15
- Näsinneula observation tower € 5
- Planetarium €10
- Children under 100 cm – FREE
- For others, best price would be to get an Adventure Pass. It gives visitors access to All the rides (height restrictions apply), Dolphinarium, Doghill, Planetarium, Aquarium, Näsinneula Observation Tower.
- Adventure Pass (over 120 cm) 41 €
- Adventure Pass (under 120 cm) 35 €
Ride Pass: Visitors only interested in Rides (includes all the rides)
- Ride Pass (over 120 cm) 36 €
- Ride Pass (under 120 cm) 30 €
- Children under 100 cm – FREE admission
- Next Day Adventure Pass: Applicable only if visitors visit the Park again following day and have their wristband intact.
- Next Day Adventure Pass 15 €
- Next Day Adventure Pass (under 120 cm) 10 €
Fun Tickets: If visitors don’t have time for a whole day at the Park but would like to visit any one or a couple of attractions.
- Dolphinarium 15 €
- Planetarium 10 €
- Aquarium 10 €
- Näsinneula Observation Tower 5 €
- Doghill 15 €
- Rides 5 – 10 € per ride
How To reach Sarkanniemi Adventure Park by Public Transport
- Bus stop: Sarkanniemi – Route# 3, 3R, 3V
Restaurants Near Sarkanniemi Adventure Park
- Park has a restaurant on top of Observation tower – serving the best of dishes.
- Other eateries nearby – Ravintola Nasinneula and Mustanlahden Tapahtumasatama
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tampere before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tampere and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sarkanniemi Adventure Park, Tampere Reviews - Write a Review
My favourite park in Finland! Their roller coasters are super fun and ecstatic to ride. They also have a theme park with a farm that is family friendly as well.
Great variety of rides for all ages. Lot of restaurants to get some food. Area is also very clean. Great place to spend a summer day!
Most beautiful amusement park ever found and top class rides on well cared fairground. And you dont have to stand in lines ages like every amusement parks in big cities. Park is on its best in end of june to august because summer can be cold in Finland.
Nowadays excellent funpark with many coasters! The new roller coaster Hype is very nice but nothing can beat awesome Tornado.
Its on of the best in Finland I like more than the other 😉