Sarkanniemi Adventure ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 11:30 pm]
- Address: Laiturikatu 1, 33230 Tampere, Finland
- Timings: 11:00 am - 11:30 pm Details
- Phone: +358-207130200
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure, Nature
Sarkanniemi Adventure Park - Review
Considering a family’s day out? Then Sarkanniemi Adventure Park is the best place to go to. Not only it is the biggest amusement park in the City, it also has an aquarium, planetarium, dolphinarium, zoo, angry birds land, dog hill, an art museum, an observation tower and much more!
Observation tower at the Park – Nasinneula Observation Tower – is the second highest in Nordic region! Get panoramic view of the City and its lakes!
Adventure Park also has a restaurant - Restaurant Nasinneula at the top of Nasinneula Observation Tower! Enjoy the fine dishes while overlooking breath taking view of the City! It changes menu as per the season and their wine selection as well – something that goes along with the food just fine!
Sarkanniemi Adventure Park Information
- The best time to visit Park is from May to mid-August with clear skies and cool weather. Most of the attractions will be open around this time thus giving visitors a wonderful experience!
Sarkanniemi Adventure Park Ticket Prices
Group discounts are given to groups of 20+ people.
Adventure Park is open all 7 days of the week. Observation tower and restaurant are open on all the weekdays.
Adventure Key €23
- Buying an Adventure Key will give visitors access to all the attractions in Park for that day, except for Sara Hildén art museum.
- Children under 3 Years of age get free admission to all the attractions in Park, except rides. They aren’t allowed to visit Planetarium.
Single Tickets (Winter Season)
- Aquarium €10
- Dolphinarium €15
- Näsinneula observation tower € 5
- Planetarium €10
- Children under 100 cm – FREE
- For others, best price would be to get an Adventure Pass. It gives visitors access to All the rides (height restrictions apply), Dolphinarium, Doghill, Planetarium, Aquarium, Näsinneula Observation Tower.
- Adventure Pass (over 120 cm) 41 €
- Adventure Pass (under 120 cm) 35 €
Ride Pass: Visitors only interested in Rides (includes all the rides)
- Ride Pass (over 120 cm) 36 €
- Ride Pass (under 120 cm) 30 €
- Children under 100 cm – FREE admission
- Next Day Adventure Pass: Applicable only if visitors visit the Park again following day and have their wristband intact.
- Next Day Adventure Pass 15 €
- Next Day Adventure Pass (under 120 cm) 10 €
Fun Tickets: If visitors don’t have time for a whole day at the Park but would like to visit any one or a couple of attractions.
- Dolphinarium 15 €
- Planetarium 10 €
- Aquarium 10 €
- Näsinneula Observation Tower 5 €
- Doghill 15 €
- Rides 5 – 10 € per ride
How To reach Sarkanniemi Adventure Park by Public Transport
- Bus stop: Sarkanniemi – Route# 3, 3R, 3V
Restaurants Near Sarkanniemi Adventure Park
- Park has a restaurant on top of Observation tower – serving the best of dishes.
- Other eateries nearby – Ravintola Nasinneula and Mustanlahden Tapahtumasatama
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tampere before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tampere and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sarkanniemi Adventure Park
95% of people who visit Tampere include Sarkanniemi Adventure Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
39.34% of people start their Sarkanniemi Adventure Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Sarkanniemi Adventure Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sarkanniemi Adventure Park
Sarkanniemi Adventure Park Trips
Sarkanniemi Adventure Park, Tampere Reviews
Särkänniemi is total bliss for a roller coaster lovers! They have several large ones. Other type of rides as well. The area itself is clean and well maintained. Offers many places to get food and drinks, with decent prices keeping in mind this is an amusement park. Easy to approach by either a car or public transportation.
Särkänniemi Amusement Park is VERY good for anyone taller than 120cm. (140cm or more to access ALL rides.) Being shorter slightly diminishes the number of rides you can take, and if you're a brave 5-6 year older you "could already ride them" and realize you're not allowed everywhere... All is not lost though, there's still plenty to do and see for the whole family, including the Koiramäki -area, Angry Birds Land, Näsinneula Tower, Aquarium and The Planetarium. The Planetarium offers a few different shows each day. The audio of these shows is in Finnish Only, but the 360° "fake-3D" view is still spectacular. Food stands and restaurants within the area are scattered evenly around the place, which helps having a bite when ever you need one. They also offer slightly different sorts all, from hotdogs to pizza to tacos to burgers and so forth. (Priced "typically" for an amusement park.) The price for one day access-all pass is somewhat high (46€), but you get a second day access for +12€ which makes a VERY good deal and enhances the "bang for your buck" -ratio. (Especially if you take a third day for another +12€.) No longer has dolphins, they've been relocated due to humanitarian reasons (the local facilities were not big enough.) Weather warning: Due to safety reasons not all rides can be operated during/after rain.
Had a blast! Definitely liked x- ride the best, definitely going to visit again!
Särkänniemi offers lot of fun activities. The rides for adults were super fast etc. It has a planetarium, an aquarium, a petting zoo. The only thing i dislike was the limited choice of snack.
Very expensive but you must try these giant roller coasters. Clean for an amusement park.