- Address: Sorsapuisto, 33870 Tampere, Finland Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Park, Leisure, Family And Kids
Sorsapuisto is one of the oldest parks in Tampere. Spread over 4 hectares, with a lovely duck pond in the middle, this park offers a peaceful getaway right in the heart of the city. This site was used for Tampere Zoo in the 1960s and has been developed as a leisure and recreational area after the 1990s. If you are looking for places to visit with kids in Tampere, then Sorsapuisto should be on top of your list as it has several well-equipped playgrounds on the premises. Have a picnic, play games, and spend some quality time at Sorsapuisto.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tampere before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tampere and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sorsapuisto Address: Sorsapuisto, 33870 Tampere, Finland
- Sorsapuisto Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!