How to Reach Tangier - The Easiest Way to Reach Tangier
HOW TO GET TO TANGIER
- By Air: The closest airport is the Tangier-Ibn Batouta Airport, which is at a distance of 12 kilometres from Tangier.
- By Rail: Tanger Ville is the end of the line towards Tangier. The frequency of trains to Marrakesh is very good.
- By Road: There are two stations in Tangier for long distance bus travels – TRAMESA and C.T.M. All major Moroccan cities and airports are well connected by roads to Tangier. You can even come by a car by a ferry from Spain!
- By Ferry: Tarifa port is the boarding point to and for Tangier.
HOW TO GET AROUND TANGIER
- This is a tiny city, which can be easily explored on foot, in fact, best explored on foot. With attraction lying within hardly any distances of each other, and mostly concentrated in the medina area, exploring Tangier’s quaint alleys at your own pace, is a sheer delight! And if you’re a little lazy to venture on foot, you can board the local Petit taxis.
Are you looking for a Tangier travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Tangier
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Tangier. The most preferred mode of transport in Tangier is Walking.
Average distance: 4 km Average time: 70 min
Walking 100%Walking 45 min Bus 15 min Waiting 10 min Overall average time for 4 kms 70 min
How to Reach Tangier from Nearby Cities
|Taifa Of Algeciras to Tangier||54.53 km||3 hours 1 mins|
|Larache to Tangier||73.45 km||1 hour 13 mins|
|Gibraltar to Tangier||77.4 km||3 hours 58 mins|
|Estepona to Tangier||113.89 km||4 hours 36 mins|
- How to reach Marrakesh
- How to reach Fes
- How to reach Casablanca
- How to reach Agoulzi
- How to reach Tisselday
- How to reach Ait Aiaaza