Mimosa Rocks National Park14 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Tathra-Bermagui Rd, Tanja NSW 2550, Australia Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +61-244760800
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Family And Kids
The Mimosa Rocks National Park, just as the name suggests, is a national park and offers a wonderful camping holiday away from the ruckus of daily hectic life. There are 4 main campsites at the National park including Gillards, Aragannu, Picnic Point and Middle Beach. Facilities at the campground include barbecue facilities, picnic facilities, showers, public phones and much more. If you aren’t really in the mood for camping, you could choose to stay at the Myer House which is set on the Bithry Inlet near Lake Wapengo and offers self-contained accommodation facilities. The oceanfront park offers scenic vistas and beaches along with camping, hiking, birdwatching as well as swimming opportunities.
How to Reach Mimosa Rocks National Park
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Mimosa Rocks National Park Address: Tathra-Bermagui Rd, Tanja NSW 2550, Australia
- Mimosa Rocks National Park Contact Number: +61-244760800
- Mimosa Rocks National Park Timing: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm
- Time required to visit Mimosa Rocks National Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Tanja include Mimosa Rocks National Park in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
75% of people start their Mimosa Rocks National Park visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mimosa Rocks National Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mimosa Rocks National Park
People normally club together Moruya Airport and Wadbilliga National Park while planning their visit to Mimosa Rocks National Park.