Cattedrale Di Taormina559 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza Duomo, 98030 Taormina ME, Italy Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-094228195
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Piazza Del Duomo is located at the end of Corso Umberto I and has a cathedral dedicated to Saint Nicholas of Bari - Duomo di Taormina and a fountain.
Taormina’s main cathedral was built in late 1300s on the ruins of a Basilica and is one of the important medieval monuments. Church has gone through various reconstructions during 15th and 16th Century and was declared a minor basilica in 1980.
Cattedrale Di Taormina Travel Tips
- Do visit nearby attractions: Piazza IX Aprile, Palazzo Corvaja and Greek Amphitheatre
How to Reach Cattedrale Di Taormina
- Take ASM bus to Duomo di Taormina
- Al Duomo
- Casa Grugno
- La Cisterna del Moro
- Tiramisu’ La Trattoria
- Casa Gioli Art & Restaurant
- Golden Sunset Osteria Birreria
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Taormina before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taormina and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cattedrale Di Taormina Address: Piazza Duomo, 98030 Taormina ME, Italy
- Cattedrale Di Taormina Contact Number: +39-094228195
- Cattedrale Di Taormina Timing: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Best time to visit Cattedrale Di Taormina(preferred time): 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Cattedrale Di Taormina: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
59.91% of people who visit Taormina include Cattedrale Di Taormina in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
40.88% of people start their Cattedrale Di Taormina visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Cattedrale Di Taormina
85.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cattedrale Di Taormina
People normally club together Mount Etna and Piazza I X Aprile while planning their visit to Cattedrale Di Taormina.