Corso UmbertoCurrently Closed
- Address: 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Corso Umberto - Review
The most charming street in Taormina is a pedestrian only street and is filled with shops, restaurants and boutiques from where tourists can buy jewellery, antiques and souvenirs. Take time to explore this picturesque street that runs from one historic centre to another – and do make it a point to visit some of the magnificent historic buildings along the way like, Piazza Aprile IX and Piazza Duomo!
Corso Umberto Information
- Take out some quality time exploring Corso Umberto and other smaller streets connecting it for a real Italian treat.
- Taking a walking tour of the City would be best for all the history buffs.
How To reach Corso Umberto by Public Transport
- Take ASM Bus to Corso Umberto
Restaurants Near Corso Umberto
- Casa Nicoldi
- Al Duomo
- Taverna Burrasca
- Casa Gioli Art & Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Taormina before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taormina and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Corso Umberto
93.17% of people who visit Taormina include Corso Umberto in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
32.12% of people start their Corso Umberto visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Corso Umberto
75.76% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Corso Umberto