Corso Umberto, Taormina
About Corso Umberto, Taormina
Corso Umberto, Taormina - Address
Address: 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
Added 3.8K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The most charming street in Taormina is a pedestrian only street and is filled with shops, restaurants and boutiques from where tourists can buy jewellery, antiques and souvenirs. Take time to explore this picturesque street that runs from one historic centre to another – and do make it a point to visit some of the magnificent historic buildings along the way like, Piazza Aprile IX and Piazza Duomo!
Corso Umberto Information
- Take out some quality time exploring Corso Umberto and other smaller streets connecting it for a real Italian treat.
- Taking a walking tour of the City would be best for all the history buffs.
How To reach Corso Umberto by Public Transport
- Take ASM Bus to Corso Umberto
Restaurants Near Corso Umberto
- Casa Nicoldi
- Al Duomo
- Taverna Burrasca
- Casa Gioli Art & Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Taormina before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taormina and book an accommodation of your choice.
Corso Umberto, Taormina Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Palestra Quarus
- Porta Messina
- Teatro Antico Di Taormina
- Duomo Santa Catarina
- Taormina Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Taormina
- What to See in 48 Hours in Taormina
- What to See in 72 Hours in Taormina
- How to Spend 5 Days in Taormina
- How to Spend 6 Days in Taormina
- How to Spend 7 Days in Taormina