Lido Mazzaro492 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Nazionale, 98039 Mazzarò, Taormina ME, Italy
- Phone: +39-094224464
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Restaurant, Family And Kids
To dig in to excellent food and drinks while enjoying the vistas of ocean, you can plan a trip to the Lido La Pigna. This beachside restaurant always offers delicious and freshly cooked platters. You can enjoy casual dining in this eatery and you can also enjoy your food by availing the outdoor seating arrangement of this facility. Some of the special items of this bistro are puplo salad, anchovies, pizza and sandwich. The eatery also serves fruity cocktails of best kinds. You are guaranteed to be served by attentive and polite staffs in the Lido La Pigna.
Lido Mazzaro Travel Tips
- The best time to visit this beach is from April to October.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lido Mazzaro
- Other tickets that visitors might have to pay for loungers, sunshades, water sports and boat tours.
- If you plan to take cable car to reach the bay, they might charge a nominal fee.
Lido Mazzaro Hours
- Bay is open all day for the visitors and doesn’t have any specific opening and closing hours.
How to Reach Lido Mazzaro
- Route# 22 to the stop Mazzaro
- Trattoria Da Nino
- La Capinera
- Lido la Caravella Club
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Taormina before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taormina and book an accommodation of your choice.
60.74% of people who visit Taormina include Lido Mazzaro in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
55.93% of people start their Lido Mazzaro visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Lido Mazzaro
92.38% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lido Mazzaro