Re Di Bastoni Bar467 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Corso Umberto, 120, Taormina ME, Italy
- Timings: 12:00 am - 01:00 am Details
- Phone: +39-094223037
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Visit this cute little bar during the day and watch the world go by or hang out with friends and/or family till late at night since the bar is open till midnight. Furniture in the bar is all handmade and has outdoor setting as well– perfect for summer!
It not only serves drinks and cocktails, kitchen in the bar makes sure that visitors are served with some of the best local food– bruschetta here is the best in City!
Bar also arranges for live musical performance which makes for a perfect ambience along with wide range of drinks and fresh food– all at an affordable price! No wonder it is a top choice of the locals and highly recommended to visitors.
Re Di Bastoni Bar Travel Tips
- Bruschetta served here is the best in City.
- If you are in the mood for some club hopping, then do visit other bars nearby Morgana Lounge Bar, Mocambo Bar and O-Seven Irish Pub.
How to Reach Re Di Bastoni Bar
- Hire a cab if planning to visit late at night or just walk up to the bar since most of the attraction is in close proximity.
- Ristorante la Buca Srl
- La Giara
- Taverna Burrasca
- Ristorante Gambero Rosso
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Taormina before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taormina and book an accommodation of your choice.
48.19% of people who visit Taormina include Re Di Bastoni Bar in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
38.03% of people start their Re Di Bastoni Bar visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Re Di Bastoni Bar
90% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Re Di Bastoni Bar