Caixa Forum TarragonaCurrently Open
- Address: Cristòfor Colom, 2 (next to the Centennial fountain), 43001 Tarragona, Spain Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-977249871
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Stage Show, Exhibition , Workshop
The Caixa Forum is a cultural center that arranges regular film screenings, workshops, educational sessions, exhibitions and shows that cover everything from art and literature to science. The building itself dates back to 1950 and its neoclassical design catches your eye even from a distance.
In the past, it has hosted selected pieces of legends like Monet and Gauguin along with exhibitions of Egyptian mummies and other interesting events. Keep an eye out for trending events of upcoming artists. The best part about the place is its pace- you will always find something new to learn, explore or do at the forum.
Entrance Ticket Details For Caixa Forum Tarragona
- Admission to the place is free of cost.
Caixa Forum Tarragona Hours
- On December 24 and 31 and January 5: 10.00 am – 2.00 pm
- The center is closed on December 25 and January 1 and 6.
- The center is closed for holidays from July 31 to August 20, 2017
How to Reach Caixa Forum Tarragona
- By Bus: at Colom, 7
- By Train: Tarragona train station
- By Taxi
- By Walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tarragona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tarragona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Caixa Forum Tarragona Address: Cristòfor Colom, 2 (next to the Centennial fountain), 43001 Tarragona, Spain
- Caixa Forum Tarragona Contact Number: +34-977249871
- Caixa Forum Tarragona Timing: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Best time to visit Caixa Forum Tarragona(preferred time): 09:30 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Caixa Forum Tarragona: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!