Nou EstadiCurrently Open
- Address: Partida Budallera, s/n, 43007 Tarragona, Spain, 43007 Map
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids, Sports And Recreation, Stadiums And Arenas
Opened in the 1970s, the Nou Estadi de Tarragona is popular for football matches for being the home ground for Club Gimnàstic de Tarragona- a sports club that promotes tennis, football, gymnastics, tennis, basketball, and futsal.
The stadium can seat more than 14,000 people at a time and is the most exciting place in the city during football season. With seats that offers a fabulous view of the grounds, the energy of fans that will make you cheer louder than ever and some rather spectacular players creating magic on the field, seeing a match here is an experience no sports lover must miss! The stadium is also set to host the 2018 Mediterranean Games' opening and closing ceremony. If you are in the city during football season, do catch a trending match here.
Entrance Ticket Details For Nou Estadi
- For ticket bookings, visit the official website.
- The seat tickets vary from 15 Euros to 35 Euros.
Nou Estadi Hours
- For upcoming matches and events, visit the official website.
How to Reach Nou Estadi
- By Bus : at Estadi
- By Train : Tarragona train station
- By Taxi
- By Walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tarragona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tarragona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nou Estadi Address: Partida Budallera, s/n, 43007 Tarragona, Spain, 43007
- Time required to visit Nou Estadi: 02:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!