Torre Del PretoriCurrently Open
- Address: Plaça del Rei, 43003 Tarragona, Spain
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-977221736
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids
Offering one of the best views of the Roman amphitheater, the beach, the old Cathedral, the vast Mediterranean sea and the skyline of the ancient city of Taracco, the Torre del Pretorio Romana has become one of the most loved places to click some stunning photos of the city. The tower is part of the Pretoria and used to have stairs that would connect the lower city to the provincial forum. The tower stands on the corner of the provincial forum square and forms an integral part of the ancient city.
Don’t forget to see the adjoining Roman circus when you visit the tower. The entry prices are shared and make for a wholesome visit especially with a walk along the underground vaults.
Entrance Ticket Details For Torre Del Pretori
- Adults: 3.30 Euros
- Groups of over 25, pensioners, older than 65, retired, the unemployed and Students older than 16 years: 1.70 Euros
- Under the age of 16, organized school groups, teacher’s card, PortAventura ticketholders, ICOM Members, licensed journalist and officially accredited guides: Free
You can also take the pass to MHT venues that include Model of Roman Tarraco, Casa Castellarnau Museum, the Walls (Archaeological Promenade), the Praetorium and Roman Circus, the Roman Amphitheatre, the Local or Colony Forum, and Casa Canals. The passes are for month long and year-long access.
Torre Del Pretori Hours
- Summer and Bank holidays: 9.00 am – 3.00 pm
- Winter and bank holidays: 9.00 am – 3.00 pm
How to Reach Torre Del Pretori
- By Bus: at Pilats
- By Train: Tarragona train station
- By Taxi
- By Walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tarragona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tarragona and book an accommodation of your choice.