Tartu Manguasjamuuseum75 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Lutsu 8, 51006 Tartu, Estonia Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +3-727461777
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Tartu Toy Museum is Baltic States’ biggest Toy Museums and displays over five thousand toys. Its vast collection of toys includes innumerable interactive toys for the people to try out along with a fantastic playroom for the kids. The Museum was founded in the year 1994 and since the year 2004 is situated in one of Tartu’s oldest wooden buildings that dates back to the 1700’s. The Tartu Toy Museum also includes a Theatre House which is a children’s theatre. In addition to that, you would also be able to find a theatre puppet Museum, a studio for the children for theatre-themed events, a medieval house room which was uncovered at the time of archaeological excavations, opportunities to indulge handicraft and explore the world of theatre.
How to Reach Tartu Manguasjamuuseum
- Buses 6, 8, 16, 16A, 21 to stop - Lai
- Tartu Manguasjamuuseum Address: Lutsu 8, 51006 Tartu, Estonia
- Tartu Manguasjamuuseum Contact Number: +3-727461777
- Tartu Manguasjamuuseum Timing: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!