Amir Temur Square1245 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 4 Amir Temur Avenue, Tashkent, Uzbekistan Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Square, Family And Kids
One of the most popular squares in the city, Amir Temur offers a peek into the public life of Tashkent. You get a glimpse of culture and lifestyle as you walk through it, admiring the statue of Tamerlane and passing by the people- who are busy with shopping, eating and hustling. The crowd, alongside the numerous landmarks like the Soviet-style hotel, the congressional hall and state history museum, makes it worthy enough to spend few hours amidst its vibe. It is a great chance to meet new people and befriend them. Originally called Konstantinovsky square, the place is located in the heart of the city and is easily accessible. Great for leisurely walks and socializing!
Entrance Ticket Details For Amir Temur Square
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Amir Temur Square
- By car or taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tashkent before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tashkent and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Amir Temur Square Address: 4 Amir Temur Avenue, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Amir Temur Square Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Amir Temur Square(preferred time): 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Amir Temur Square: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Tashkent include Amir Temur Square in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
33.33% of people start their Amir Temur Square visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Amir Temur Square
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Amir Temur Square
People normally club together Amir Timur Museum and State Museum Of History Of Uzbekistan while planning their visit to Amir Temur Square.