Independence Square35 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Tashkent, Uzbekistan Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Square, Family And Kids
There is an interesting story behind the place being named as the independence square. Originally called cathedral square, it was later turned into Lenin square after the Great October Revolution ended. The square is actually the town’s center and one of the hotspots for tourists. In the middle of it lies the Monument of Independence and the Arc of Good Hopes and Good Wishes. The structure symbolises the progressive vision of the city’s people and their will to overcome the challenge. As a tourist, what one gets to see here is the essence of Greece’s history and culture and how these people uphold their legacy. Great to make friends and indulge as there are many shops and food places around.
Entrance Ticket Details For Independence Square
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Independence Square
- By car or taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tashkent before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tashkent and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Independence Square Address: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Independence Square Timing: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Independence Square(preferred time): 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Independence Square: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
19.02% of people who visit Tashkent include Independence Square in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
67.65% of people start their Independence Square visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Independence Square
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Independence Square
People normally club together National Library Of Uzbekistan and Ilkhom Theater while planning their visit to Independence Square.