Moyie Mubarek Library MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: Tashkent, Uzbekistan Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 10000 UZS
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Moyie Mubarek is a famous library museum located in the bustling locality of Khast Imom. It is known for beholding the sacred 7th century Osman Quran which is deemed as the world oldest Quran. The library stands in the southeast of the square, next to the Spartan mosque. The place was initially established by Timur, then shifted to Moscow by Russians in 1868. It was only in 1924 when the holy book was returned to its rightful place in Tashkent. Alongside this, there are many other books available for tourists to read and indulge. The collection is huge along with photos, so ensure to have some time with you to spare when you are here.
How to Reach Moyie Mubarek Library Museum
- Bus Stop- Sagbon Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tashkent before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tashkent and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Moyie Mubarek Library Museum Address: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Moyie Mubarek Library Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Moyie Mubarek Library Museum Price: 10000 UZS
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!